1. Click on "Projects" in the menu bar on the top:
2. Click the blue "Add project" button:
Add Project Button
3. A "New Project" window opens. You can start filling in the "Basic Details" such as the name of the project. By clicking the blue "Next" button on the bottom left side of the form you will be taken to the next step. Optional fields will be marked as such.
New Project Window
4. After clicking "Next" you can fill in the "Project Parameter" such as "Start" and "Estimated Completion Date". Click "Next" to continue
In this step you have the option to assign "KPI targets" and add "Custom Fields". If you are just getting started with ManagePlaces you won't have any "KPI" and "Custom Fields" defined, in that case leave the default selection "No" for both options and continue with the project creation. You can add "KPI" and "Custom Fields" at a later stage.
5. In the next step you can select a "Project Template" to fill the project with tasks, milestones etc.. When you're done, click the "Create Project" button.
Please note that if this is your very first action and project on ManagePlaces you won't have any templates created. In that case just go ahead and click "Create Project".
6. Congratulations! You have created you first project. You can now go ahead and
Watch the quick video tutorial: Follow the steps below to create your first task: 1. Go to "Projects" and click on the name of the project you want to add a task to. If you don't have any projects yet, follow this instructions to create you first ...
ManagePlaces allows you to define and track KPIs across projects with ease. You can set the measurability parameters of each KPI you define and log across projects in a matter of clicks. Watch our short tutorial and/or follow the steps below: 1. Go ...
The Snapshot Report feature in ManagePlaces allows you to easily capture a snapshot of any project in your account, customise the information you want to show, and print or export the report. Watch our short tutorial or follow the steps below: 1. ...
In ManagePlaces, you can easily review and download your project finances in the 'Expenditure Dashboard'. Watch our short tutorial or follow the steps below: 1. First navigate to your project "Projects"> select the relevant project in your ...
One of the great features in ManagePlaces is the ability to create estimates that can be converted into working projects with tasks and assigned team members upon approval. You can do this in 4 simple steps. Watch our short tutorial: 1. First ...